机场英语情景对话两人(机场英语情景对话两人2分钟)

机场英语情景对话

下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。

机场英语情景对话1.入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What\'s the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I\'m just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失

出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It\'s a small ovemight bag. It\'s light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can\'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we\'d like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you\'ve located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can\'t find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it\'s gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I\'d like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It\'s dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

机场英语情景对话3.海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I\'m taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don\'t.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou\'ll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有 其它 行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I\'d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I\'d like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I\'d like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What\'s your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I\'d like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can\'t find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can\'t find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What\'s the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

英语二人情景对话五分钟

如下:

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They\'re from Beijing.

大山:如梅和云波来自中国。他们是从北京来的。

Monica: Really. You\'re a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We\'re happy to be here. It\'s a beautiful airport.

云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。这飞机场真美。

Monica: Yes, it\'s new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。

每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。

Yunbo: Really?

云波:是吗?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

Rumei: I\'m an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

Monica: I\'m a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。对不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

Yunbo: Oh, I\'m a television director.

云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It\'s our national television station.

云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

云波:我是新闻节目的导播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?

Monica: It\'s outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it\'s new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where\'s the front desk?

云波:服务台在哪里?

Dashan: It\'s straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that\'s Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It\'s for three nights.

服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。

Yunbo: That\'s right.

云波:对。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服务员:请在登记表上签名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?

Rumei: No, we don\'t. We don\'t have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

云波:电梯在哪儿?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服务员:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It\'s right behind you.

服务员:有,就在你的身后。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店里有健身房吗?

Clerk: No, it doesn\'t. But we have a swimming pool.

服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。

关于导游到机场接机英语情景对话(两人的对话,则五分钟对话)

暂且用A代替领队 B代替导游

A:hello,i am jemmy .white ,the tour leader of holiday tour group .thank you for coming to meet us

B:hello ,mr.white,nice to meet you .i am zhang mei ,the guide from China Youth Travel Service tian jin branch

A:nice to meet you ,this is the first trip to china ..i am afraid we will put you through a lot of trouble

B:no throuble at all ,we are so glad you could come ,mr.white,how was you trip?

A:very nice ,we had a very pleasant trip

B:we have a group 30 ,right?

A:yes

B:do we need to wait for any of your baggage?

A:no,each of us has only one piece of carryon baggage.

B:well,is every body herenow?our coach is outside the airport.

A:oh,let me see,ye everybody is here .

B:shall we go now?

A:yes i think so

B:Attention please ,everyone .now please follow me to the coach .

2人英语情景对话 机场

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don\'t have much time left.

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

Mrs. Fu : Come on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don\'t want anything to go wrong.

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let\'s go to the check-in counter.

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

Mr. Fu : Here they are.

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, thirty-eight kilos.

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

Mrs. Fu : That\'s lucky! (To her husband) What\'s next?

Mr. Fu : They\'ll have to check our baggage. Why don\'t you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge?

Mrs. Fu : All right. (She goes off.)

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

Mr. Fu : Sure. (He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.)

Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir.

Mr. Fu : (Upstairs at the lounge.) What did you order for me?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They\'re announcing our flight.

Mrs. Fu : I didn\'t hear anything.

Mr. Fu : It\'s on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

Mrs. Fu : Yes.

Mr. Fu : Let\'s go then

写得手软啊~~还不错!!

在机场的英语情景对话

下面是我整理的, 希望对大家有帮助。

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don\'t have much time left.

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

Mrs. Fu : e on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don\'t want anything to go wrong.

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let\'s go to the check-in counter.

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

Mr. Fu : Here they are.

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, thirty-eight kilos.

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

Mrs. Fu : That\'s lucky! To her hu *** and What\'s next?

Mr. Fu : They\'ll have to check our baggage. Why don\'t you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge?

Mrs. Fu : All right. She goes off.

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

Mr. Fu : Sure. He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.

Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir.

Mr. Fu : Upstairs at the lounge. What did you order for me?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They\'re announcing our flight.

Mrs. Fu : I didn\'t hear anything.

Mr. Fu : It\'s on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

Mrs. Fu : Yes.

Mr. Fu : Let\'s go then.

Vocabulary

注释

1. checkin n. 指在机场、旅馆的报到

2. free adj. 免费的

3. lounge n. 休息室。”Refreshment lounge”,指可边喝饮料或吃东西、边休息的场所。  

求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句

情景对话一:

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

情景对话二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that\'s right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I\'m the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I\'m always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I\'ve made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I\'ve been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I\'ve already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I\'m eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let\'s go.

好,走吧!

未经允许不得转载:便宜VPS网 » 机场英语情景对话两人(机场英语情景对话两人2分钟)