机场英语情景对话(机场英语情景对话 坐飞机常用英语表达)

机场英语情景对话

下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。

机场英语情景对话1.入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What\'s the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I\'m just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失

出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It\'s a small ovemight bag. It\'s light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can\'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we\'d like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you\'ve located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can\'t find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it\'s gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I\'d like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It\'s dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

机场英语情景对话3.海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I\'m taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don\'t.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou\'ll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有 其它 行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I\'d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I\'d like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I\'d like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What\'s your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I\'d like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can\'t find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can\'t find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What\'s the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

去机场接教授英语对话

一、对话如下:

Li Li:Excuse me,are you Professor Brown from New York?

Professor:Yes,I am.

Li Li: We\'ve been expecting you.I\'m Li Li,the secretary for the manager,Mr. White.

Professor:Glad to meet you,Miss Li.

Li Li:Glad to meet you,too,Mr. Brown. Welcome to Beijing.Our general manager Mr.

Professor:Thank you,Miss Li.It\'s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport.

Li Li:My pleasure. Please give me your luggage check,and I\'ll get them for you.

Professor:Thank you,here you are.

二、翻译:

李莉:请问,您是来自纽约的布朗教授吗?

教授:是的,我是。

李莉:我们一直在等你。我叫李莉,是怀特经理的秘书。

教授:很高兴见到你,李小姐。

李莉:我也很高兴见到你,布朗先生。欢迎来北京,我们的总经理怀特先生本来打算亲自来这儿接你,但因公务缠身,所以他让我代替他来接你。

教授:谢谢你,李老师。你到机场来接我真是太好了。

李莉:我的荣幸。请把您的行李票给我,我去给您拿。

教授:谢谢,给你。

扩展资料:

重点词汇解释:

1、Professor

n. 教授;教师;公开表示信仰的人

2、manager

n. 经理;管理人员

3、check

vt. 检查,核对;制止,抑制;托运

vi. 核实,查核;中止;打勾;(象棋)将一军

n. (美)支票;制止,抑制;检验,核对

英语情景对话“机场遇见教授”,该怎么继续进行?

Excuse me, Are you Professor XXX from XXX?

I\'m XXX from XXX.

I’ve come to meet you./I\'m the guide/translator of your visit arranged by XXX.

Here is my name card.

Welcome to XXX .

Shall we go to the hotel directly? We’ve booked a room for you at the

XXX Hotel.

We\'ll drive you there.This way please.

How’s your journey?/Did you have a pleasant trip? /Is it your first time come to China?

We hope you could enjoy our arrangement.

Anyhow,it’s a long way to China. I think you must be very tired.

Have a good rest.Any need,just call me.

在机场的英语情景对话

下面是我整理的, 希望对大家有帮助。

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don\'t have much time left.

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

Mrs. Fu : e on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don\'t want anything to go wrong.

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let\'s go to the check-in counter.

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

Mr. Fu : Here they are.

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, thirty-eight kilos.

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

Mrs. Fu : That\'s lucky! To her hu *** and What\'s next?

Mr. Fu : They\'ll have to check our baggage. Why don\'t you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge?

Mrs. Fu : All right. She goes off.

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

Mr. Fu : Sure. He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.

Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir.

Mr. Fu : Upstairs at the lounge. What did you order for me?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They\'re announcing our flight.

Mrs. Fu : I didn\'t hear anything.

Mr. Fu : It\'s on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

Mrs. Fu : Yes.

Mr. Fu : Let\'s go then.

Vocabulary

注释

1. checkin n. 指在机场、旅馆的报到

2. free adj. 免费的

3. lounge n. 休息室。”Refreshment lounge”,指可边喝饮料或吃东西、边休息的场所。  

求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句

情景对话一:

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

情景对话二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that\'s right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I\'m the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I\'m always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I\'ve made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I\'ve been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I\'ve already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I\'m eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let\'s go.

好,走吧!

旅游英语情景对话:办理登机

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:办理登机,欢迎大家学习!

   办理登机情景对话一:

A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.

A:上午好。请出示机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I\'ll check it through.

A:多谢。请把您的行李放在这里行吗?我要查一下。

B:No problem.

B:没问题。

A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.

A:飞机误点10分钟,所以您要在大约一个小时后登机。

   办理登机情景对话二:

A:Excuse me, miss. I\'m a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?

A:小姐,打扰一下。我是转乘207次航班的旅客。你能告诉我往哪儿走吗?

B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane

B:让我想想。您的飞机在12号口。您应该到12号口登机。

A:Where\'s Gate 12 ?

A:12号登机口在哪儿?

B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you\'ll see the sign.

B:到那边乘坐自动扶梯,然后往左拐,您就会看到指示牌。

A:Thank you very much.

A:十分感谢。

   办理登机情景对话三:

A:Can I help you?

A:我能为您效劳吗?

B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?

B:是在这里缴机场税吗?

A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?

A:是的,先生。如牌所示缴纳,几份?

B:I\'m sorry, but I\'ve never done this before. How many what?

B:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?

A:How many people are you paying the tax for?

A:你要缴多少人的机场税?

B:My wife and me. The two of us.

B:我和我妻子。我们两个。

A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.

A:一人100元,所以你要付我200元。

B:Oh , OK. Here\'s 200 yuan.

B:哦,好。这是200元。

A:Here are your iwo receipts.

A:这是你的两张收据。

B:Thanks. What shall I do then?

B:谢谢。接下来做什么呢?

A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don\'t worry,she\'ll ask for them from you.

A:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。

B:Oh,I guess I\'m a lifile confused.

B.哦,我想我有点糊涂了。

A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.

A;第一次出国都是这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。

B:Thanks a lot.

B:非常感谢。

办理登机情景对话四:

A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?

A:请问,这是办理乘坐CA507次航班手续的柜台吗?

B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?

B:是的,请给我您的机票和护照。

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

B:您有几件行李?

A:Only one.

A:只有一件。

B:Please put your luggage on this scale.

B:请把行李放在秤上。

A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?

A:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.

B:是的,小姐。飞机会在一小时后准时起飞。请到10号登机口,祝您旅途愉快。

未经允许不得转载:便宜VPS网 » 机场英语情景对话(机场英语情景对话 坐飞机常用英语表达)